Saturday, May 16, 2009

Personal Touch - Friendly Trial

Personal touch will be more of an informal series meant to give less insight into JC and put a more human touch into the blog. Don't expect amazing tricks to make 10000s of gold here, simply stories and tales meant to amuse.

So one of my friends has been ogling my gold recently, and was having some minor gold issues himself, so I decided I would help him out. We decided he could invest 200g, and we would see how much we could make him in 2 nights. We bought some saronite, prospected, and planned to turn it around for some profit. He managed to get 10 stacks for 150G. We prospected all 10 stacks and he got all of 2 blue quality gems, neither of which being yellow, red, or orange. We were in a tough situation to turn profit at this point. We took his few blue crystals and sold them, and managed to sell a few cut green gems to some outlands people. We were still short about 150g. We used the last 50g to purchase some items for a mill I will be showing shortly, and began to output enchanting mats. We sold those enchanting mats and managed to get back 198G.

This post is just to show everybody that JC is not GUARANTEED to make money, however the chance of getting only 2 rare gems in 10 STACKS of ore is very, very small. We took on this endeaver in grand hopes to turn great gold for him, and came out with the same we put in.

We will most likely attempt a retry at this shortly, with better results hopefully.

On a side personal note, usually my Friday/Saturday posts will be a bit delayed, as I work as a DJ and those days I am generally at work rather than near a CPU. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment